We may collect sensitive information to promote diversity and monitor equal opportunities within L&W, however you are not obliged to complete this form, and it will not affect your application, should you choose not to provide the information.
We will retain information given to us by a third party for as long as agreed by yourselves.
We will only disclose personal/sensitive information you have given to us to a third party in very limited circumstances (which you have agreed) or where we are permitted to do so by law.
Any sensitive information we have collected by either yourself or a third party (which you have agreed to) will be transferred and held securely on our secure in-house systems.
Your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to withdraw consent
- The right of rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- The right not to be subject to automated decision making including profiling
- You also have the right to contact the Information Commissioners Office to file a complaint https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/